“It really is an incredible thing to look back over your past year and recognize what you did get right.” —Cindy Keating
Sometimes in life we veer off course without notice. When we choose to live intentionally and to pursue a specified life destination, we have to continually correct our path to ensure we end up where we intended to. This process can lead to some pretty interesting questions and ponderings, but also, it can lead us to step into some pretty intense self-reflection.
In this first episode of 2020, Cindy and Renae discuss the beautiful gift of reflection and recalibration with questions such as the following:
- What would you do this year if you were not afraid?
- What would you do with your life if you only had 5 years left?
- What does living curiously look like for you this year?
- What would it look like for you to hold life loosely?
As you step into this New Year and this new decade, remember how each and every day is a gift and it is never too late to recalibrate your life to match your desired destination.
CHALLENGE: Look up the definition of “intentionality” and ask yourself how it might apply to your 2020.
Mentioned In This Episode
- Book: The War of Art, by Steven Pressfield and Shawn Coyne
- Book: Unfollow: A Memoir of Loving and Leaving The Westboro Baptist Church, by Megan Phelps-Roper
- Book: Confessions of a Funeral Director, by Caleb Wilde
- Book: Option B, by Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant
- Website: The Enneagram Institute Type Descriptions